I saw someone else post a list like this the other night. Sleep is weighing heavily on my shoulders, and I think I may be coming down with something, so I'm going to keep this brief. Here's 10 unique things about me that will be forever ingrained in your mind. ;-) When you leave a comment, tell me one unique thing about yourself. This should be fun and interesting!
1. I went to professional bartending school back in the early 2000's, and I hold a bartender's license. I only worked at one restaurant in Putnam Valley after I got my license, and I never pursued it further.
2. 8 years ago a bad break up caused me to go to the gym more often, and I became addicted to Spin classes. 6 months later I was a certified instructor. Changed my life.
3. I am afraid of most animals. Yes, even dogs.
4. I can't swim.
5. I played the flute from 5th grade to 12th grade. I still have it. Sometimes I bring it out to play because Chloe likes the sound and it makes her laugh.
6. One of my lifelong dreams (maybe not a realistic one) is to be in the Cash Cab. :-)
7. I often read cookbooks in bed.
8. I carry a small notepad in my purse where I jot down bits of conversations or ideas. I look at the pages randomly hoping to find a new story idea.
9. My husband is 6'3 and I'm 4'11.
10. While I was pregnant with my daughter, I was absolutely grossed out by meat, especially chicken. I became a vegetarian for the first 6 months of my pregnancy.